Our Fair Housing Pledge
As members of the NRT Family of Companies, our salespeople and employees commit
to the following:
- Providing equal professional service to all, without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or other protected status of any
prospective client, consumer or resident of any community;
- Keeping informed about fair housing laws and practices, thereby expanding upon our
customers' and clients' opportunities;
- Demonstrating through advertising and the media that everyone is welcome and no
one is excluded;
- Informing our clients and customers about our rights and responsibilities under
the fair housing laws;
- Documenting our efforts to provide equal professional service whenever possible;
- Respecting the diversity and differences within our customer base, and remaining
informed on those differences in order to provide Truly Remarkable Service;
- Taking a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspiring to follow the
letter and spirit of the law;
- Committing to continue in the development and implementation of fair housing practices
in accordance with our leadership role in the real estate profession; and
- Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.
- Rental property listed by Coldwell Banker must accommodate people who have service and/or companion animals and that no additional security or pet deposits may be charged.
For up-to-date fair housing information, please go to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development website at www.hud.gov/fairhousing.
The NRT Fair Housing Pledge is adapted from the Personal Commitment developed by
the National Association of Realtors, published in Fair Housing: Shared Neighborhoods,
Equal Opportunities, 2004 edition.