Service Areas and Specialties
- Backed by over 2,500 Sales Associates in 27 offices, Coldwell Banker Gundaker serves more than 200 communities throughout St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Warren, and Lincoln Counties and most of east central Missouri.
- From the home search process to financing, to title insurance, and more - straight through to the final closing of your transaction - make us your one stop! we'll make it happen.
- List or buy with the leader! Coldwell Banker Gundaker, St. Louis area's largest and most successful residential real estate firm, is owned and operated by NRT Incorporated, the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker backs my quality service with quality ongoing training and education including license law and home enhancements. Home Enhancements that make your property look it's best to buyers. Remember, little things can make a big difference.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker represents the best in local strength, market knowledge, and history, combined with local and national leadership, strength and innovation.
- At Coldwell Banker Gundaker, you get a team of top agents marketing your property both offline, combined with the best online property listing presence in the business including: cbgundaker.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com, Yahoo! real estate, Googlebase.com, trulia.com and openhouse.com. Our online presence leads to increased seller market exposure.
Professional Education and Designations
While our global connections are expanding everyday - the result of our affiliation with the nation's largest real estate organization - our priorities focus on serving the needs of our local communities: metropolitan St. Louis and east-central Missouri.
Our wide variety of services and affiliations enables us to take care of all your real estate needs whether you are buying, selling or both.
I have been a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Gundaker since Oct. 2007 to present, previously I was a Realtor with Century 21 Suburban 1991 thur 2007. I work as a real estate professional because I have a genuine passion for real estate and for assisting people who are in the midst of a hugely important and complicated process. In the course of my years of practice, I have represented hundreds of clients, attended hundreds of home inspections, and have toured thousands of properties in the area. My unique combination of experience and education provide me with expert credentials, and I work to share my expertise with each client to make the home buying or selling process as painless as possible.
I love working in a dynamic community with a robust economy and an exceptionally well educated and sophisticated population. When a client decides to purchase a home in the area, I enjoy guiding that person through such an important and exciting process--whether it is a first time buyer or a veteran home owner. When it comes time to relocate out of this area or move to a different home across town, I look forward to helping my clients get top dollar for their homes, while also working to ensure that each transaction progresses smoothly and expeditiously.
I own several rental properties in the area. I am amazed when I consider the tremendous benefits that real estate ownership offers to people of all walks of life. Whether you are contemplating the purchase of your first home or adding another property to your real estate investment portfolio, I would love to assist you in any way I can!