Service Areas and Specialties
Involved in St. Louis real estate since 2001, Susan Morrow brings a unique passion for helping buyers, especially first time buyers, find the home of their dreams. While she has extensive experience in real estate conditions in all of St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and St. Charles County, she specializes in the Ballwin, Chesterfield and Town & Country areas of the St. Louis Metropolitan area. She is passionate about finding a perfect home for savvy real estate buyers and utilizes all the latest technologies to find the right home, at the right price, in the right school district, or area of town that meets the real estate needs of her clientele. What differentiates Susan from other agents is her incredible listening skills and understanding of the St. Louis housing market, as well as, providing connections to mortgage lenders, title companies, insurance agents, inspectors, and everything else a buyer needs to make their dream home a reality. While finding the right home is an exciting part of making one of the biggest and most important investments you will ever make; the negotiation and closing of the contract can be the most stressful part of the process. Her years of experience will assist you and make buying St. Louis real estate easy to navigate while making certain that you understand the entire process every step of the way. Do not wait, and do not try to navigate this tough housing market alone, call Susan Morrow today, and START PACKING! 314-775-8535.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker, St. Louis area's largest and most successful residential real estate firm, is owned and operated by NRT LLC, the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation.
- Coldwell Banker- originally Ira E. Berry Company, founded in 1939, and for decades was a leader and innovator in St. Louis real estate.
- Gundaker Realtors, established in 1968, ranked among the top ten independent companies in the U.S.
- Member, Saint Louis Association of Realtors
Professional Education and Designations
While our global connections are expanding everyday-- the results of our affiliation with the nation's largest real estate organization--our priorities focus on serving the needs of our local communities: metropolitan St. Louis and east-central Missouri.
I constantly update myself through research, classes, etc. in the area of technology to serve you better!
Born and raised in St. Louis, Susan has a degree in Business Administration and Fashion Merchandising from Fontbonne College. In addition to her real estate experience, Susan has been involved in the fashion, home, and healthcare industries as a business and sales manager, and has a passion for caring for others. She is one of seven children, is married with four children, and six grandchildren who she enjoys spoiling in her spare time.
My Vision Statement:
· To set the highest standards of excellence that is honorable to both my profession and my faith.
· To provide the highest quality of services available to all of my clients.
· To exceed my clients expectations so they remain loyal and lifelong customers.
· To provide important contributions to the families I serve.
· To maintain a leadership position in my marketplace.
I'm a highly skilled negotiator. With my expertise, a seller can expect the maximum profit for selling their home and a buyer, the greatest value for their home purchase. Buying and selling a home can be an overwhelming and often complicated experience. But, given Susan’s ability to anticipate and intercept problems before they occur, buyers and sellers can feel confident while enjoying the excitement!
Call me today! Susan